January 10, 2013

Chapter 1: Hidden Past


    Cameron spent his Saturday morning playing his guitar. He had exams coming up that week and wanted to relieve some stress. “ARGH! I got the wrong note again! Why do I even bother?!” he said. “I don’t even think I can get this song down. He gave a sigh of disappointment. "Maybe I should just go to the library and study for my exams, graduation is in two weeks after all.”

“CAMERON! Get your ass out here!!” yelled a booming voice from the living room. Cameron swore the house shook. He put his guitar away and headed down the hall where he knew hell was waiting for him. 


“Yes sir, you yelled?” asked Cameron. He can be a real smart-ass at times. “What the hell is this?” yelled his father James. “Your teacher called and left a message that said that you have a ‘B’ in her class!” 


“Yea I would think that was a good thing…or am I wrong?” he said. His dad glared at him with so much anger in his eyes. “You think this shit is funny!? I told you I wanted to see all A’s and only A’s!” grouched his father. “SERIOUSLY? I have exams next week and with the way I’m going I’ll pass the class with an A.” Cameron yelled back. “It’s sure as hell better than the D- that I had!”

“Don’t even remind me. Still can’t believe you let your grades slip all for some whore!” his dad continued to bitch. Shaking his head Cameron said, “She’s not a whore, but you see all women that way don’t you dad? To you they’re no good.  Lilly is one of the best things that has happened to me, so you can go suck a big one.” He marched out of the house grabbing his bag on the way out. 



“Where are you going Cameron?” said a sleepy voice from the living room, his mom Constance. “To the library…” and he slammed the door behind him

.   
“Was all of that really necessary? He is doing his best after all. You have to stop being so hard on him. In a few weeks he’ll graduate from school and we may never see him again.” She was still a little groggy from sleeping on the couch. She always fell asleep watching her black and white movies.  



“Does it matter? He’s not mine anyway now is he?” said James as he walked away irritated. 

Constance knew that her husband would probably never forgive her for the affair, and Cameron her son from another man, was taking the brunt of her discretion. Constance still didn't have the courage to tell her son why his father disliked him so much. 

*End of Chapter 1*
Next Chapter: The love of his life.

2 comments:

  1. :O Uhhh oh! Didn't see that one coming!

    Awesome chappie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, I loved this! And I absolutely love your writing! It's so real and believable! *goes to read the next chapter*

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Sims 3 Story: Cameron Palmer has always thought he was meant for more. It was kind of hard to stay positive with the life he had. He had been at odds with his father for so long and was somewhat neglected by his mother at times. As secrets come out, people's pasts are revealed, with the love of his life by his side, Can they hold it together?

About